Personal Injury Attorney in Tampa Bay, FL

The Law Offices of Steven J. Glaros and Associates provide quality legal service for clients in need of a personal injury attorney in Tampa Bay, Florida, and the surrounding areas. Our highly trained and experienced staff of legal representatives has more than 30 years of combined service, in which time we have produced successful results for our clients time and time again.

Whether you have been injured as a result of someone else's negligence, are looking to file for child support, need someone to fight for the custody of your children, or require an estate planning lawyer, we offer you the top-of-the-line legal representation you need for quality results that exceed your expectations. For legal services that you can trust, give us a call today for more information about the options that are available for the specific needs of your case.

You Are Our Number One Priority

Here at the Law Offices of Steven J. Glaros and Associates, producing positive results for our clients is what we strive for each and every day. That is why every client who visits our office is treated with dignity and respect. We work our hardest to protect your rights and give you the legal assistance you deserve. The staff of our family law practice understands that every case is unique, which is why we handle each case with sensitivity, precision, and an eye for detail in order to give you a result that leaves you satisfied. Our practice areas include:

Auto Accident Injuries
Child Support/Alimony
Custody & Visitation
Estate Planning and Probate
Family Law
Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Parental Responsibilities
Personal Injury
Property Division

Florida Bar
Family Law Attorneys

Fight for Your Legal Rights with Our Family Law Practice

We care about all of our clients, so our attorneys sit down with you to gain a perspective of your case to ensure the most desirable results with all of the legal services we offer. Whatever your legal needs may be, our highly knowledgeable, highly experienced, and well-equipped attorneys are here to deliver the representation you deserve. We fight for your family, your rights, and for justice. Don't wait another day. Reach out to the staff of our law office at your earliest convenience to begin working with an attorney who fights for you. Request a free evaluation to get things started and we’ll be glad to give you a complimentary consultation for your case. After-hours consultations are available for your convenience, so don’t hesitate to get in touch with us when you need our legal professionals on your side.

Contact us today to begin working with our personal injury attorney. We represent clients in Hillsborough, Pasco, and Pinellas Counties, Florida.